family nest

8.31.2006

meet lorenzo javier

LORENZO JAVIER

birthday: august 30, 2006
time born: 6:48 pm
weight: 7 pounds, 4 ounces
length: 20.5 inches (i think almost 21 in.)

today, we visited baby lorenzo at the hospital. mommy karen and baby are both fine. mommy karen was breastfeeding little "enzo" when we arrived and wow, can he suck! he's matakaw and definitely does not need to familiarize himself with the technique of drinking milk! just look at those cheeks! he kinda looks like daddy carlo when we was a baby.

Here are the pics we took from our visit today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle & Damian said...

Karen & Carlo, Congrats!!!! Finally baby Lorenzo "Renzo" is here...woohoo! Sorry for the short visit at the hospital, we were meeting Rina & Steve for dinner. I didn't even get to say bye to you guys. And also, Jadon was sleeping in the waiting room with Ella. Anyway, we are definitely coming by your house soon & if you need anything just let us know. I still have something for you, Karen that I keep forgetting to bring :-)
Lorenzo sure looks like dad Carlo, wow "daddy"...Carlo, you gotta get used to that! Ha-ha!
Congrats again & remember babies/children are Blessings from God. I know I love being a mom even though it can be tough sometimes...

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home